Login to Begin or to Complete an Application
If you have not logged in before, please create an account.
Call for Presentation Proposals
WateReuse is now accepting presentation proposals for its 2023 Annual Symposium to be held in person March 5-8th, 2023, in Atlanta, GA at the Marriott Marquis. The deadline for presentation proposals is September 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm PST.
The 38th Annual WateReuse Symposium will bring together water professionals to envision the critical role of water recycling in the future of water management. Georgia and the Southeast U.S. are quickly emerging as water recycling hotspots, and this year’s Symposium will highlight how diverse communities can benefit from water reuse.
Please read the Call for Presentations carefully before submitting a proposal.
A conference registration discount will be provided for all speakers.
- September 30, 2022: Presentation Proposals Due
- November 18, 2022: Presenters Notified
- February 17, 2023: Selected Power Points Due to WateReuse
Before beginning your submission, please read through the Call for Presentations to learn more about the Symposium theme, focus areas, potential session topics, and submission guidelines.
To be considered for a panel or a technical presentation, submit a presentation proposal by September 30, 2022. Authors will be notified by November 18, 2022 if their abstract has been selected. Please login to begin or complete a proposal to present at the conference. If you have submitted a proposal for a previous WateReuse conference using our online submission system, you may use the same login that you’ve used previously. If you have not previously submitted for a conference, please create an account. The member login that you use on the main website does not work for presentation proposal submissions.
Presentation submissions need to include:
- Presentation Type
- 60- minute Panel: An interactive 60-minute panel discussion of a single topic by multiple presenters.
- 30- minute presentation: An in-depth technical presentation by one or two presenters.
- Research poster: A short oral presentation on one research topic. An informal poster session will be held.
- Presentation title (up to 10 words or 80 characters)
- Summary (up to 50 words or 400 characters)
- Learning objectives (up to 100 words or 800 characters)
- Full presentation description (up to 500 words or 4000 characters)
- Contact information, bio, and headshots of the primary organizer, co-presenters, and co-panelists.
- Reference information of submission co-authors.
- Co-authors include only colleagues that will NOT be presenting the session. All others that will be presenting should be listed as co-presenters.
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
The Annual WateReuse Symposium is the nation’s premier conference on water recycling -- attracting more than 800 water professionals globally for knowledge-sharing, networking, and intriguing discussions! The event is planned in collaboration with the Water Research Foundation (WRF) and will include engaging sessions on the latest reuse-related research projects.
For more information about the WateReuse Symposium, click here.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact:
Call for Presentation Proposals
Technical and Regulatory Programs Director
General Event Questions
Cariann Nagy, CMP